I mean when it’s easter what’s more fitting than a chocolate cupcake? And because I’m extra (and a massive White Chocolate addict) I just had to share with you my White Chocolate cupcake recipe… complete with these adorable bunnies I got in Sainsbury’s! I hope you enjoy, and as always, if you bake them let me know!
I mean, essentially this is just a cake, but I thought I would spice it up and add a bit of a sweet treat for Easter. Feel like this would be a great way to use up some of your Easter Chocolate!
- 225g Caster Sugar
- 225g Butter
- 225g Self Raising Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Bar of Milky Bar Chocolate
- Butter Cream Icing
- Cake Decorations
- Pre-heat the oven to 180oC – this is something I forget, always… so do this now
- Cream together the butter and sugar until soft and fluffy
- Add the eggs and whisk until mixed
- Sift flour in and mix – n.b. sift in the flour in smaller sections to avoid a large cloud of flour coating your entire kitchen
- Grate the Milky Bar – I cut it up using a very sharp knife. So, basically you want the milky bar in very small pieces that resembles grated cheese.
- Mix in the grated chocolate
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases, and put them in the oven for 15 minutes or until a knife comes out (relatively) clean – do understand you are melting chocolate in these cakes…
- Remove and leave to cool
- Decorate at will! This was my favourite part! I used ready made icing, but there are 100s of recipes online!
Just thought this would be a great yummy post for Easter Sunday!