I mean when it’s easter what’s more fitting than a chocolate cupcake? And because I’m extra (and a massive White Chocolate addict) I just had to share with you my White Chocolate cupcake recipe… complete with these adorable bunnies I got in Sainsbury’s! I hope you enjoy, and as always, if you bake them let me know!
I mean, essentially this is just a cake, but I thought I would spice it up and add a bit of a sweet treat for Easter. Feel like this would be a great way to use up some of your Easter Chocolate!
- 225g Caster Sugar
- 225g Butter
- 225g Self Raising Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Bar of Milky Bar Chocolate
- Butter Cream Icing
- Cake Decorations
- Pre-heat the oven to 180oC – this is something I forget, always… so do this now
- Cream together the butter and sugar until soft and fluffy
- Add the eggs and whisk until mixed
- Sift flour in and mix – n.b. sift in the flour in smaller sections to avoid a large cloud of flour coating your entire kitchen
- Grate the Milky Bar – I cut it up using a very sharp knife. So, basically you want the milky bar in very small pieces that resembles grated cheese.
- Mix in the grated chocolate
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases, and put them in the oven for 15 minutes or until a knife comes out (relatively) clean – do understand you are melting chocolate in these cakes…
- Remove and leave to cool
- Decorate at will! This was my favourite part! I used ready made icing, but there are 100s of recipes online!
Just thought this would be a great yummy post for Easter Sunday!
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
12 thoughts on “White Chocolate Cupcake Recipe”
It looks so good ! Thank you for sharing this recipe !
They were nommy!
So yummy-looking!!! Baking is not for me but I always love eating and I admire looking at the photos! Wish I can capture images like these!
Aww thanks 🙂
These look beautiful! Great post. Been looking for a cake recipe to cook. I’ll try it out and tag you on twitter. Thank you for sharing. I love your blog.
From another Southampton girl,
Sophie | It’s Cultured
Aww cool thanks 🙂 and omg that’s awesome!
Excellent gorgeous pictures and tips great!!!
These look adorable and I am sure they are as tasty as they look! I need to give these a shot soon – maybe easter? x
OMG I need to do more baking posts again! x