1. I have nothing to wear
2. I can’t fit any more clothes in my wardrobe
3. My bank balance is obviously lying to me… I can’t be that poor
4. I’m fat
5. I really want ice cream
6. Why is all tasty food drastically unhealthy
7. Is that a grey hair?!
8. Why can’t I be as successful as Zoella
9. Seriously what’s her trick?
10. Is 21 too old to watch the Disney Channel?
11. I want to go shopping
12. But I’m broke
13. ASOS need to stop tempting me with the nicest clothes
14. I need to stop watching haul videos on YouTube… seriously it shouldn’t be acceptable to spend £200+ in one day in TopShop….
15. Should I be wearing a thong?
16. Nah, I’m not cool enough…
17. Bourjois (or insert any other brand here) have just come out with some beautiful lipsticks, I want them all.
18. I already own 50 lipsticks… is that too much…. naaaaahhh! *buys more lipsticks*
19. When are you meant to start using anti-ageing creams?
20. What am I doing with my life?
21. I’m 21, shouldn’t my life be in order by now?
Yeah… that’s basically my brain… hope you enjoyed!
Read More: 21 Things I’ve Learnt in 21 Years
3 thoughts on “21 Thoughts Every 21 Year Old Girl Has”
I definitely enjoyed! I just turned 22 last week, but those thoughts are still all in my head 😉
Totally agree, I’m closer to 23 now so would have to add 22. When will I start to feel like a proper grown up? and 23. Why am I crying over nothing, again?! xx
I cry at literally ever film/tv show when something sad or really happy happens. I’m rewatching vampire diaries and I think I spend most the time crying, and I’m thinking ‘I’ve seen this before, I know what happens, stop crying’ 😂