So I moved to London in January and since then I have curated pretty much my perfect wardrobe! You will learn very soon that basically every item comes from four shops: New Look, Zara, Bershka and Primark. I literally live in those shops, and can usually always find something from them I want! So, as I often take selfies in the mirror for various reasons I thought I would collate them all together to show you some of the outfits I have been wearing recently, most of them for work, and most of them that ominous ‘smart-casual’ category.
1. Jumper: H&M, Jeans: Dorothy Perkins, Boots: Just Fab
2. Jumper: Dorothy Perkins, Jeans: New Look
3. Jumper: Primark, Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
4. Jacket: Zara, Scarf: New Look, Jeans: Dorothy Perkins, Boots: New Look
5. Shirt: M&S, Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
6. Top: New Look, Dungarees: New Look
1. Dress: Quiz (came with necklace), Tights: Primark, Boots: New Look
2. Jumper: New Look, Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
3. Dress: Zara, Tights: Primarl
4. Top: New Look, Trousers: River Island
5. Jumper: TopShop, Jeans: Bershka
1. Top: Bershka, Necklace: Dorothy Perkins, Trousers: Primark
2. Shirt: Quiz, Dress: Primark, Tights: Primark, Boots: Just Fab
3. Top: Bershka, Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
4. Top: Zara, Trousers: Zara, Shoes: New Look
5. Top: Dorothy Perkins, Trousers: Dorothy Perkins
I’m hoping to make these more of a regular thing over here, and hopefully I’ll finesse them over time!
One thought on “What Have I Been Wearing Recently? | Smart-Casual Lookbook”
These are all such cute outfits!
Candice | Natalya Amour