Bought for my 22nd Birthday, I feel like this is a palette everyone has heard of, and basically everyone has tried one of the 5 Naked Palettes, and this is my first, and I am never looking back. Packed with 12 super warm tones, including some stunning shimmers and some useful mattes.
- Ounce: Ivory shimmer
- Chaser: Light nude matte
- Sauced: Soft terracotta matte
- Low Blow: Brown matte
- Lumbre: Copper shimmer with gold pearl
- He Devil: Burnt Red Matte
- Dirty Talk: Metallic burnt red
- Scorched: Mettalic Deep red with gold micro-shimmer
- Cayenne: Deep terracotta matte
- En Fuego: Burgundy matte
- Ashes: Deep reddish-brown matte
- Ember: Deep metallic copper-burgundy
Scorched and Ember are definitely the standout shades of the palette. However, in general, the formula is very good – blendable, pigmented and long wearing. This has definitely become one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes.
Have you tried this, if so, what are your thoughts?