Everyone loves a good bargain! I mean I know I do! So I thought I’d share with you my top 5 products that are under £5!
Now an honoury mention has to go to MUA, none of their products are mentioned here, but if you’re looking for a good lipstick, eyeliner, lipliner, or anything for £1!?!??!?! Then MUA is your best bet, but I thought I would share with you some products from brands where there are actually things over £2!
- Barry M Nail Polishes £3.99 – I mean come on this was a given! These nail polishes are amazing, they last forever, they’re easy to apply and they come in the most gorgeous shades. The one in the photo is Acai Smoothie, and I think it’s my favourite. A beautiful purple toned pink – perfect for summer, when it comes.
2. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19 – thought I’d put the two obvious ones together. This is another one I rave about, I have bought countless ones of these, it’s actually scary. But they’re amazing, a great colour match, and my favourite concealer.
3. Miss Sporty Eye Shadow Quads £2.99 – Now this is new for me, I bought it as part of my £20 makeup challenge I did over on my YouTube Channel (go check it out!) and I am now in love! It’s perfect for that everyday brown smokey eye. the eyeshadows are pigmented and blend really well together. They do sort of go everywhere in the pan, but I mean they look gorgeous on the eye! Perfect!
4. Maybelline Colour Tattoo £4.99 – The one in the photo is on and on bronze, but the one I use every day is creamy beige (I just didn’t include it because there’s only the tiniest bit left). Now these are amazing, they’re actually the most expensive item here, but still amazing. They work really well on their own or as a base for eyeshadow and I love them, to pieces. Plus, once they’re on your eye, they ain’t going anywhere!
5. Sleek Blushes £4.49 – If you are looking for blushes that are pigmented, yet still buildable. Look no further! Sleek Blushes are amazing. They do a range of powder, cream to powder and powder blushes either on their own (like this one) or in palettes (which are more expensive). And they come in a beautiful range of shades. I honestly think Sleek blushes are amazing!
I hope you enjoyed seeing what my favourite under £5 products are, if you have any favs, let me know in the comments!