So you know those Vogue 73 questions video? No? Well… this is awks! Basically, it’s 73 quick questions you can answer in a sentence, or even one word.
As I didn’t think you’d want to read all 73 questions, I’ve popped them in a YouTube video (ooo cheeky self plug). Yes, I have a YouTube channel. Also, I annoyingly said 72 in the intro to the video, ignore me. I clearly have no idea how to count!
Also, damn do I need a haircut. Who remembers when I used to have a bob?! Bloomin’ coronavirus
I’ve also popped the questions I answered down below if it was something you wanted to take part in yourself!
Hope you enjoy
1. What’s your favourite time of day?
2. What’s your biggest weakness?
3. What’s your biggest strength?
4. What’s the biggest learning experience you’ve had?
5. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
6. What’s one vice you wish you could give up?
7. What’s a cause that is important to you?
8. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
9. When are you the most inspired?
10. Sweet or savoury?
11. What song can you listen to on repeat?
12. What makes you smile the most?
13. What’s one thing people don’t know about you?
14. Heels or flats or sneakers?
15. Vintage or new?
16. What are the three things you can’t live without?
17. Window or aisle seat?
18. What’s your current TV character obsession?
19. Leather or lace?
20. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life?
21. How would you define yourself in three words?
22. What’s your current favourite piece of clothing that you own?
23. What’s a must-have clothing item everyone should own?
24. What’s inspiring you in life right now?
25. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received?
26. What’s your pet peeve?
27. Diamonds or pearls?
28. What’s something you notice about someone when you first meet them?
29. What’s your biggest regret?
30. What’s heavily played on your music playlist right now?
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your guilty pleasure?
33. What book did you most recently finish?
34. What are you currently reading?
35. How do you start your day?
36. What’s your favourite holiday?
37. If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be?
38. If you could switch lives with one person for a day who would it be?
39. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do?
40. What’s the one thing you wish you knew at age 19?
41. Besides your phone or wallet, what’s a couple of must-have purse items?
42. If you were not a blogger or group fitness instructor, what would you be doing?
43. What’s something you can’t do?
44. Where was the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
45. What’s one city you’ve always dreamed of traveling to?
46. What’s something you always travel with?
47. Favourite food?
48. Favorite dessert?
49. Favorite snack?
50. What’s a movie that made you cry?
51. What’s your favourite movie of the last five years?
52. What’s the one talent you wish you had?
53. What’s your favourite exercise?
54. What’s your favourite band?
55. What’s your favourite fast food order?
56. What’s something you don’t want to be doing in 10 years?
57. What’s the cutest thing on planet earth?
58. What’s the best thing that happened this year?
59. What’s your favourite cocktail?
60. Which movie makes you laugh the hardest?
61. What do you usually eat for dinner?
62. What do you usually eat for lunch?
63. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
64. What’s your favourite thing in the world?
65. What’s your favourite colour?
66. What colour clothing do you wear most?
67. What are three words to describe living in the San Francisco Bay Area?
68. Do you like surprises?
69. What’s one thing you had to learn the hard way?
70. What’s something you’re tired of?
71. Who do you turn to when you’re sad?
72. What’s a trend you would like to see disappear forever?
73. What did you want to do with your life at age 12?