I feel like in this day and age every brand should be cruelty free… but alas, they are not. However, there are now a lot of brands (both high and drugstore) that ARE cruelty free, and so I thought I would share with you some of my favs!
Note: I wrote one of these AAAAGGGGESSS ago, but I thought I would update it
Body Shop TeaTree BB Cream | I know Body Shop is owned by a brand that isn’t cruelty free or something equally confusing.. but it’s the first brand you think of when you think of ending animal testing… so… well.. eh! This is my favourite BB cream! It’s scented of TeaTree, which takes a little getting used to, but it really helps to subtly even out my skintone!
Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder | I think Soap and Glory is my favourite cruelty free makeup brand, and it’ll appear a few times here. This is a wonderful powder! Definitely one of my favs!
Body Shop Honey Bronzer | It you have pale skin and you need a bronzer, this has your back… I actually have shade 3, but shade 1 is so so pale!
Barry M Blush Palette | I feel like this is the first Barry M Makeup item (as opposed to Nail Polish) that has really stolen my heart. I love mixing all of these blushes together to create a super pretty shade!
Soap and Glory Glow All Out Highlighter | This is a stunning blush topper for those of you who like a beautiful pink highlight! Or for the deeper toned skin girls and guys out there, it will be a pretty highlight!
Sleek Solstice Palette | I mean. Come on. Who doesn’t love this?
Natural Collection Cream Highlight | Natural Collection is SOO cheap and cruelty free. Their blushes are also amazing, but I have been loving their cream highlighters!
Charlotte Tilbury Face in a Palette | My favourite travel product ever, it’s a great way to try out a little bit of everything from CT without completely breaking your bank!
Sleek i-Art Liquid Eye Shadow | I have recently been OBSESSED with these, they’re a great way to inject some colour into your look without being too bold about it
Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner | I think this is my favourite eyeliner ever… and it’s cruelty free! The skinny one is better, but a lot of Boots don’t stock it
B. Cream Eyeshadow | B. is a great cruelty free makeup range… in fact Superdrug as a shop is a great cruelty free shop! Basically anything that is exclusive to Superdrug (own brand items, B., Revolution, MUA, GOSH, etc.) is cruelty free! And I love these cream eyeshadows!
ABH Palettes (Modern Renaissance & Soft Glam) | I feel like EVERYONE loves these, and there’s a reason.. they’re amazing! Plus, apparently ABH is cruelty free. Bonus!
MUA Palettes | MUA palettes are both the best and worst – basically they’re inconsistent. I would say about 70% of the shadows in each palette are stunning and pigmented and easy to blend etc.etc. and then the other 30% are a bit meh. Then again, for £4-6… definitely worth it
GOSH To Enjoy in New York | I LOVE this palette. It’s my favourite palette when I’m trying to move away from the warm neutrals – I mean these are just purple toned neutrals… but still.. it’s not gold, copper or orange!
Makeup Revolution Palettes | Similar to the MUA palettes, but possibly a tad better, and a far bigger range of choice!
Zoeva Cocoa Blends Palette | This is one of those palettes I only use 4 shades out of… but they are my favourite 4 ever!
B. Eyeliner in Nude | This is an amazing eyeliner that’s a deep copper gold colour and gives your eyes that really sexy smokey look!
GOSH Brow Gel | I feel like I’ve had a million of these! It’s just a clear, affordable brow gel that just works
Let me know your cruelty free makeup favs down below! I would love to be able to go completely cruelty free!