February has been a scary fast month, as I mentioned yesterday, continuing to post everyday and having spent my first full month in my new place. It has taken some adjusting to, but I am super happy.
Quick update from last night. I finished only 3 of my 6 goals for the month (organising my room, re-launching my blog instagram, and posting everyday in February). So I’m going to leave my other 3 goals as my goals for March…
1. Dye My Hair – I sort of failed in doing this last month, because I ran out of money… so that is real life. However I got paid yesterday (with it being the first of the month), so hopefully I’ll get round to it this month!
2. Make It To 1250 Subscribers – I mean I made it to 1210 this month, so I would say this is super achievable this month. But it’s my next goal, so I will leave this on.
3. Post 5 Videos This Month On YouTube – I managed three… so I didn’t completely fail this one either. But it’s just been a manic month at work, and then spending so much time on the blog, I just didn’t have time. However, I’m hoping this is the month!
4. Finish Decluttering My Makeup – So… I sorted out my eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks this month (I have filmed declutters that will go up on my blog soon), and I am super happy with how my collection is looking now. So, hopefully I’ll finish off the rest of it in March!
5. Ring My Grandparents Once A Week – if any of you happen to follow me on twitter, you may have seen I lost my paternal grandmother on Sunday. I lost my maternal grandfather last September, so I feel like I’m rapidly losing grandparents. And, as I’ve moved away from home, I see a lot less of them. I’m now more aware than ever that life is short, and so I really want to catch up with them once a week, especially as they are both now living alone.
6. Post Everyday In March – Managed to do this two months in a row now… and I think this will remain a goal for the rest of the year.. as my ultimate dream would be to have posted everyday in 2018!
What are your goals for March?