I am honoured to be nominated for the “Mystery Blogger Award”!!. I haven’t actually seen this aware before, and so I’m super excited to continue the chain. I would love to thank Beautifashionable for nominating me.
This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
Okoto Enigma, is the creator of the award. To motivate Blogger please do visit her blog.
AWARD RULES :
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME :
- I recently finished University in June and have started my job, but it still hasn’t set in that I’m not going back to University next year….
- I have a fairly mild tea addiction – ok, a massive understatement, I have a serious tea addiction!
- I have had a dog in my family home every day (more or less) since the day I was born, and I don’t know if I would know how to cope without having one.
MY ANSWERS :
1. What is your most treasured memory?
What a difficult question, it’s actually really difficult to pinpoint a specific moment that I treasure most deeply. So, instead I’m going to pick a destination – cheating possibly, I know. Most of my happiest memories have happened in Southwold. I used to holiday there with various members of my family at least every year when I was younger, and I think 70% of my childhood photos are from this seaside town.
2. Have you ever fallen up a staircase before?
I’ve fallen over paper before, and I don’t mean I stood on it and slipped, I mean I tripped over it because it was an obstacle…. I am single handedly the most clumsy person I know, so I’ve fallen up and down stairs in any way possible….
3. If you had the chance to buy anything in the world what would it be and why?
Possibly, the most dull thing in the universe to say, but a flat in central London. I work here now, and I commute in because I couldn’t possibly afford to rent a flat in London. So, if I had the chance to buy anything, it would be that. I feel like it would set me up for life… super practical.
4. What do you like and dislike the most about blogging?
I love the process, being able to take photos, write about what you want, the freedom to write and post what you want, replying to comments… just the generic process from idea to writing to finish.
My least favourite thing is that no one takes you seriously. Ok, it’s not my career, and ok I’m no Zoella, but I put a lot of work into my blog, and I really like to think I’ve created something here.
5. Where would you fly to if you could?
There is nothing stopping me from flying there, except the cost, but the place I want to go more than anywhere in the world is Italy. I have this dream, which I’ve had since I was about 11, to rent a car and drive round the coast of Italy seeing not only the famous sights, but the more secluded forgotten regions of Italy. As a photographer, and lover of beautiful things, Italy just appeals to me in so many ways!
MY NOMINEES :
MY QUESTIONS :
- What would be your dream day off?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- If you could have any superpower, what would you chose and why?
- Where do you go for blog inspiration?
- What aspect of your life would you change if you could?
I want to thank Beautifashionable again for nominating me and thank you to all of you who read my blog and continue to support me. I really appreciate it!