1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
Probably Love Actually, because it’s just so bloody good. Kevin is already regretting agreeing to watch this, because I’ve been mentioning it everyday! :’D
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I swear it always snows after Winter in England (the amount of times it’s snowed in Spring is ridiculous). I only have memories of one White Christmas, and even then I was a little too young to remember much.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my family. My family are all split up over various houses (but all in the same village), so we travel round them all.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Anything my Michael Buble….
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Sort of. My parents are divorced, so we tend to spend Christmas Eve at mums and Christmas Day at dads. So on Christmas Eve I open all the presents from mum’s side of the family.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Rudolph…no
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Porridge for breakfast. I know you can have porridge for breakfast all year round. I get that. But my older brother comes down and we all sit round the table and eat breakfast together and chat about everything. No presents have been opened yet, so all the excitement is yet to go, and it’s literally just dad, me and my brothers.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Hot mince pies… mmm
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Receiving. I know that is probably a terrible thing to say. However, I hate giving presents, I’m always worried I’ve spent too much or too little. I always think they won’t like it, or they won’t use it, or something. I find the entire thing really stressful…..
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
My parents bought me a piano…. a £4000 piano… and now I study piano at University…
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York. I mean just look at all the TV shows and films that are set there at Christmas
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I am a glider… who else has seen the Michael McIntyre scetch? (I’m actually going to link his entire video here, because it actually cracks me up!). I love wrapping, and I have to say I’m pretty good at it.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
OMG where do I begin…. I think it may be the first Christmas with my current dog (when she was a puppy). Poppy was only 6 months old, and she kept trying to eat all our wrapping paper. And she kept knocking over the Christmas tree… and to be honest she was both hilarious and gorgeous and sooo cute!
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I don’t really remember. I just remember mum sitting down with my and my brother at the dinner table and saying ‘do you believe in Santa’ and us saying ‘yeah?!’ and mum going on with ‘Is that just so you can get Santa presents?’… and that was the last year we ever had Santa presents 😥
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yea. I probably keep them for all of 2 weeks. I’m really not very good at sticking to big changes…
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Everyone’s excited and happy!
I tag everyone in this! Let me know if you’re super excited!