They were doing this on the Supderdrug radio and it really cracked me up. It felt good to know I wasn’t alone in my troubles, so I thought I would share it with you so that you don’t feel alone either – haha!
- How your hairbrush is full of hair, but you still have hair left on your head – where is all this hair coming from?!
- Hair grips/hair bands/any hair accessory. I feel like I have bought 1000s of hair bands and clips over my life and I literally have no idea where they go… does someone eat them or something.
- Why does your hair feel fine until you take it out, and then your scalp hurts – please tell me I’m not the only one, if so… well.. that’s awkward.
- How can a salon make your hair look so perfect, but when you use their exact products and copy their technique it just looks so meh.
- What wizardry do hairdressers use when they wash your hair… it feels so good – is that weird? maybe.
- Why is the inside of makeup bags always covered in makeup – seriously, I never notice that anything’s open, but I always have to replace makeup bags because they’re filthy… my drawers don’t get dirty!
- When products come with a pump, how the hell do you get the product out the bottom of the bottle….?!
- Why do we never finish Shampoo and Conditioner at the same time – honestly, if you have this magic ability, you need to let us all know your secret! But I always get through conditioner so much quicker than shampoo!
- Why do brands always discontinue the one product I love – I know for sure I’m not alone with this, the amount of people who come into Superdrug to find a product that’s been discontinued is insane!
Seriously, if any of you actually have an answer to one of these, please let me – and the rest of the world – know.