The blogging community is possibly one of my favourite parts of being a blogger. People are so supportive and kind. For those of you who don’t know, the Liebster Award is an award for bloggers, by bloggers! I was nominated by the amazing Get Up, Make Up, Dress Up. You can read her entry here. Thank you so much for nominating me, I’d actually never heard of your blog before, but I completely love her blog, and you should go check it out!
- Thank and link the person that nominated you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator
- Nominate 11 blogs that have 1000 followers or less
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Let your nominees know they have been nominated!
11 random facts about me
- I am obsessed with ice cream, and living in a city with loads of ice cream parlours it’s getting out of hand
- I grew up in the middle of the countryside.. with hay fever may I add
- I can’t drink caffeine.. it keeps me up all night
- I love any book, film or TV series with dragons in, dragons are cool!
- My little brother is my best friend!
- Any baby animal is adorable to me… tehe
- I love to take photos and pretend to be a photographer when I have no idea what I’m saying
- I have been weekly vlogging now for 9 weeks?!
- I am slightly too obsessed with Instagram
- I have wanted to ombre my hair for ages (and I’m going to next week!)
- I love Sun! Literally it’s a massive problem living in England… I miss sun
Answer 11 questions
Q1: What is the best place you’ve ever visited?
– Ethiopia! I know this is an unusual place, but I went there for a month and it’s a beautiful country. Literally completely stunning! (If I had to pick a ‘normal’ holiday destination, I’d go with Madiera – equally beautiful.)
Q2: What is the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
– Spent a month in Ethiopia. We spent the entire time in tents, washing ourselves and our clothes in rivers, trekking and building a wall around a school. Massively hard work, but amazing!
Q3: Favourite place to shop?
– Boots… I have a serious problem. I’ve had my YouTube Channel only 2 months, there are already 2 hauls on there, and I’ve just spend £150 more today… so there will be another one coming… seriously, please stop me.
Q4: When did you write your first blog post?
– Just under a year ago. It was about the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks, and I still love those lipsticks!
Q5: What was your first blog post?
– Whoops… answered it above
Q6: Favourite social media platform?
– Instagram. Definitely.
Q7: Do you spend more on fashion or beauty products?
– This is tricky. I will spend more on one specific fashion item, but I spend a lot more on beauty overall…
Q8: If you could meet anybody in the world, who would it be and why?
– geez tricky.. I feel like it would be a super successful beauty blogger. I feel like I’d learn so much from them. I’d say Gabby (aka Velvet Ghost). I think she’s so funny
Q9: Do you have any pets? If not, what pet would you have?
– Theoretically at University I have none, because we’re not allowed them. But, at home we have a pet dog, she’s adorable! See cute photos of her here: What It’s Like To Own A Dog
Q10: Favourite subject at school?
– Well I’d be inclined to say Music.. because I’m doing a Music degree… but if I had to chose the subject I missed most of all, then it’d be Art. I really miss studying Art.
Q11: If you could pass any law, what would it be?
– This is going to be a weird one, and probably a twist on the rules, but the traffic law I hate most of all is those road that say ‘no U-Turns’, while some of them make sense, some of them are just annoying! 😛
Nominate 11 bloggers:
(sorry if any of you have been nominated before)
- Why did you start blogging?
- What was your first ever blog post? (is it still live)
- What is your favourite beauty product (skincare/makeup)?
- What blog post are you most proud of?
- Who is your favourite blogger ever (big or small)?
- What is one thing you’ve always wanted to achieve – but haven’t yet?
- What’s your favourite social media platform?
- What is your favourite shop?
- (Out of curiosity) Which is your most successful blog post – in terms of views?
- Are you a nude lip or bold lip person?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years time? – feels like a typical interview question