So, I love reading these, and I thought I would give it a go myself, even if I wasn’t tagged!
1. FIRST Youtube video you ever watched?
– Strictly it was some random video when I was like 10, but the first beauty video I ever watched was a Primark Haul by Zoella. I know, really lame, but I’d just seen her on Celebrity Bake Off and was intrigued who she was and what she did.
2. FIRST person you subscribed to on YouTube?
– Same person again… sorry I’m just too predictable.
3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
– Occasionally. We’re friendly, but not friends.
4. FIRST kiss?
– It was with my first boyfriend, in year 9 (so when I was about 12) and we’d been going out like a week or something. We then stayed together for another year, so it obviously wasn’t that bad!
5. FIRST alcoholic drink?
– It was probably a glass of champagne with Christmas dinner, but I personally don’t like the taste of alcohol, so I don’t really remember.
6. FIRST car?
– Ford Focus. I mean it was theoretically dad, and I just borrowed it, but it was my first car.
7. FIRST job?
– First official job with regular hours was McDonalds. I mean it wasn’t my dream job or anything, but it was flexible and as your first job, while you’re still at school, it’s ideal.
8. FIRST pet?
– First family pet was a golden labrador names Tanny, my own first pet was a rabbit called Dipsy (I know, named after the Tellytubby, I was 3), I loved that rabbit, I spent all my time with him, and he was even trained – he came to his name and everything.
9. FIRST celebrity crush?
– don’t really get celebrity crushes…
10. FIRST real boyfriend?
– The same boyfriend who was my first love and my first kiss.
11. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
– Kevin – my current boyfriend, wishing me good luck with my new job.
12. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
– we don’t have grades in England, so I guess this is my first teacher, and so it was Mrs Smith, she taught me how to read and count.. so can’t complain!
13. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
– My house with a girl called Holly. We don’t talk any more, and actually we fell out – really badly, but I still enjoyed myself.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
– Gave Kevin a hug, then went downstairs and made tea – the perfect morning
15. FIRST concert you ever went to?
– OMG I have no idea, I have been to so many concerts in my life, most of them have been classical and a lot of them I’ve theoretically been performing in, but still.
16. FIRST broken bone?
– My big toe, broke it in the middle of my GCSE Drama Practical, and it hurt, a lot!
17. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
– Bambi.. well I say I saw it, but I only saw the first 10 minutes, then I fell asleep.. but still.
18. FIRST sport you were involved in?
– Football, seriously, I played for 7 years, and absolutely loved it!
19. FIRST tweet?
– ‘Hello Twitter! ‘ It’s what twitter told me to tweet, not my fault
20. FIRST Facebook profile pic?
– It’s not theoritcally still up, and I wouldn’t know where to find it… but it’s currently this;
21. FIRST piercing?
– I had my ears pierced when I was nine, but they then fell out and healed up, so I had to get them re-pierced.. but still worth it.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about the person behind KatieEmmaBeauty. I tag everyone in this, because you should all give it a go.
Twitter | YouTube | Blog Lovin’ | Instagram | Facebook