Right, this is a bit different for me, but I’m just going to do a step by step process of how I got ready for my night out.
1. I showered using my Herbel Essences Shampoo and Conditioner, as well as my Frizz Ease Hair Mask (I also used soap, but I didn’t take a picture of it). I used my Tangle teaser in the shower to brush through my conditioner.
2. When I got out the shower, I sprayed in the Leave in Conditioner and blow dried my hair, I then left this till later.
3. I then used my Garnier Micellar water to remove any residue from my face, I then toned and moisturised using the other products mentioned.
4. The makeup then begins. I start my using my Real Techniques Buffing Brush to put my Loreal True Match foundation onto my skin. This foundation has amazing coverage.
5. I used my Collection concealer with the Real Techniques Contour Brush, and my Speedy Blush with the Real Techniques Blush Brush.
6. I fix all the cream products with my Rimmel Stay Matt Powder and my Beau Belle Powder Brush.
7. I then applied my Rimmel Bronzer generously with the Beau Belle Contour Brush.
8. I used my Spoolie to brush my eyebrows, before proceeding with my Angled Brush and Barry M Shape and Define Palette.
9. I used Belle Pierre Makeup Base to prep my eyes. I then patted on the shimmery gold shade with my eyeshadow brush.
10. I then add he darker, more coppery shade in the outer corner, and then used the blending blush to get rid of any harsh line.
11. I then use my Barry M Palette, which has the white shade, which I use to highlight in the inner corner of my eye.
12. It’s then time for a quick little flick with my Rimmel Scandal Eyes.
13. I apply a few coats of my Benefits They’re Real Mascara, and thats eyes done.
14. I then applied my Rimmel Nude Lipstick, which I chose because I was going out to eat and I wants a neutral lipstick so that when it budged while I was eating it wasn’t obvious.
15. It was then time to get changed.
15. When I knew I wasn’t going to be messing up my hair again, I used my texturising spray to make my hair less soft, and then put it into a side fishtail braid to keep it out of my face.